Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Diaper Cream – Ointment with Preservative
Amazon.com Price: (as of 08/04/2023 06:07 PST- Details)
- Formulated by a pharmacist and father of four -Boudreaux’s Butt Paste has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents
- Contains 15% Zinc Oxide to help treat and prevent diaper rash –
- 40% Zinc Oxide is the maximum level of Zinc Oxide that can be used in a diaper rash ointment without a prescription
- Uniquely formulated with Perillo Seed Oil to soothe
- Create a barrier to help protect against skin irritation
- Free of parabens, dyes, phthalates, and talc
If you’re looking for a product to treat and prevent diaper rash, Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is a great option. Made with zinc oxide, it creates a barrier between your baby’s skin and wet diapers. It’s also hypoallergenic and has a soothing aloe vera base.
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is a diaper rash ointment that has been trusted by pediatricians for generations. It’s safe for use on newborns and can be used at every diaper change to help treat and prevent diaper rash.
The ointment is made with zinc oxide, which creates a barrier between your baby’s skin and wet diapers. It also contains aloe vera to soothe your baby’s skin. The paste is hypoallergenic and can be used on all skin types.
To use, simply apply a thick layer of the paste to your baby’s clean, dry bottom at every diaper change. Once applied, allow the paste to air dry for a few minutes before putting on a fresh diaper.
If your baby is already dealing with diaper rash, you can apply the paste up to six times per day. For prevention, apply it at every diaper change.
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste comes in a convenient tube that makes it easy to apply. It’s also available in a jar for those who prefer that style.
PURCHASE NOW and get relief for your little one today!